Young Memories

Young Memories

Friday, February 4, 2011

towel

Shortly after Alex and I were married we moved into a nice small apartment on campus, and in that oh so small apartment was a nice big bathroom. And on the wall write next to the shower were 2 hooks.   Well when I was done with my bathing ritual I would place my towel on a hook. It didn’t matter to me witch one it was, just as long as I had a place to put my towel.  Well after about a week I woke one morning to go take my shower. I turned to look at the towels and found that above each hook were pieces of tape and on the tap was written our names.  So I began to laugh, Alex came in to see what I thought was so funny. 
“I never knew it bothered you.”
“Well, it only makes sense that my towel be closer to the shower. I have to have it on the left hook.”
“That still makes no sense.”
“It just has to!”
So now I am able to put my towel on the right hook without tape. And I still have no idea why his has to be on the left hook.
Alex I love you
Karlee j   

No comments:

Post a Comment