Young Memories

Young Memories

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New things!

This past year has been one of great trial and some great experiences.  This past week seamed to end that all and give us a new look on life.  With a new baby (our first baby) Alex going to Belize, saying good bye to a dear loved one and Alex finishing his first few (4) degrees life seemed to be moving way to fast.   It was nice to take some time yesterday to go to Laramie so Alex could be interviewed for a scholarship.  While going we were jittery. This scholarship could help us with so many things. but once the interview was over. We felt fine. We know that by paying our tithing we were going to be ok. That whatever dose happen to us in the feature would be because the lord wanted it that way. I am Always one that likes to know what is going to happen before it dose. I don’t like jumping into things with my eyes closed. So the fact that I felt this way was insane. So whether or not we get this scholarship does not seem to worry me. Granted it would be nice, I now know we are going to be fine. I can’t wait to go to Laramie for good and see what other things the lord has planed. As Peter Pan loves to say “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment